FP Footwear JUSTICE | DGS 1.2
- True fit guarantee ( read instructions below )
- This model runs narrow and is an early beta shoe
- for maximum support and stability try a DGS Elite model
This shoe runs the same as Adidas or half a size small from Vans. Please measure your current shoe to make sure you get the right size.
True to size fit guarantee
Follow these steps and if the shoes don’t fit, we will pay for your return shipping.
- Measure the length of the center line of insoles in your current shoes and buy the corresponding size:
JUSTICE SIZE CHART
- 7.5 = 26.5 cm
- 8 = 26cm
- 8.5 = 26.5 cm
- 9 = 27 cm
- 9.5=27.5 cm
- 10 = 28 cm
- 10.5 =28.5 cm
- 11 = 29 cm
- 11.5 = 29.5 cm
- 12 = 30 cm
- 12.5 = 30.5 cm
Dynamic Gait Stabilization Outsole System.
- Dynamic: The outsole adapts to each step and point of impact, absorbing nearly all shock energy.
- Gait : Built in heel cup and arch support guide the adaptive reaction of FluidX Non Newtonian Protection to support your foot’s bio mechanical performance.
- Stabilization: During large impacts stabilization of the joints is supported.
- Performance comparison: Nike Janoski Lunarlon 53% energy absorption | FP DGS 91% energy absorption.
Impact Energy:No shoe before has ever come close to the level of energy absorption in the FP DGS System. Expect an entirely new experience.
Board Feel:Because the DGS outsole has been hollowed out and filled with soft FluidX Protection material in the place of traditional rubbers and foams, the FP shoe has superior board feel and flexibility. It’s like a kungfu shoe that absorbs all the energy.
Joint Support:A deep heel cup and arch guide are built into the outsole which guides the impact and helps the ankle stay in a stable neutral position on big impacts and jumps, avoiding over pronation and helping to prevent serious injuries.
Kingfoam Insole:In addition to our revolutionary DGS outsole, each FP shoe comes stock with our signature Kingfoam Insoles. yes, that’s right. You’ll never have to fear a foot impact injury again.
360 degree heel protection: While other shoe cushioning materials start bad and end worse, our FluidX insert will continue to absorb energy from the first day of use to the last day. Simply put, it will out live the shoe.
Extended Durability:Our FluidX protection insert fully wraps the entire heel and even into the back wall of the shoe providing 360 degree heel protection.
|Dimensions||14 × 10 × 10 in|
M 10, M 10.5, M 11, M 11.5, M 12, M 12.5, M 13, M 7, M 7.5, M 8, M 8.5, M 9, M 9.5
Black, Blue / Gum, Red
matt (verified owner) –
These are super comfortable. Hands down the most comfortable shoes I’ve ever worn.
austinryerson (verified owner) –
Excellent! Super comfortable, great looking.deffently gain board feel / just feel in general. you can with out a doubt tell a difference on the impact absorption. I have owned lakia, nike sb, fallen, etenes, es, supra, emerica. Up untill i recieved the fp justice dgs 1.2 the emerica renalds 3/renalds 3 g6 vulc were my favorite skate shoes these hands down take the cake. And i just got them. And a good price if your looking at them get it you wont be dissapointed!!